Hello! A new patch has been applied this morning, it’s weighting 725 Mo and includes a lot of new content and fixes. You can now play in english, choose your gear between a selection of weapons and skins and have more admin options.
Let’s go through these changes together :
After-H Legend of Mars now available in English
An option has been enabled to choose your language at the beginning of the game. You can select french or english.
New game launch routine
- T-pose is no longer necessary (except for full body set up)
- Choose your language (french / english)
- Choose your weapons kit
New Game Content
- New weapon: shotgun
- Avatar rework
- New skins: choose from a selection of 3 skins (white, red or blue)
New features / Features Rework
- walking animation rework: Retake on the playable character’s walking animation. It now looks more natural (doesn’t apply to full body setup)
- Obs mode : player view general upgrade (POV)
- Automatic reload : Pressing the reload input is enough to reload the player’s weapon
Score displays for each player at the end of the game session and for the team on a world wide leaderboard.
It can be accessed anytime at www.after-h.com
New admin options
- It is now possible to see how many players have pressed the “ready” button before starting the game
- The admin can now force the game to start even if one or more players haven’t pressed the ready button
- First launch configuration: After this update, you’ll have to reconfigure your station as if it was the first time you launched the game. You can set the language, the lobby, the admin / player, and the player number
WMR headset enabled
After-H legend of Mars is now compatible with WMR headsets
- FX upgrade: General VFX upgrade in game (e.g improvement of the orbital shot on the T3)
- Weapon swap shader fix: the weapon change animation had tiny issues that are now resolved
- Weapon skin overlay fix : In some cases, players could see an overlay of both their weapons in their main hand
- T1 behavior rework: Spawn location and general behavior rework
- T3 projectile rework: Range increase
- Major calibration menu and leaderboard bug rework: Shade cast from the calibration menu, main hand automatic swap when choosing options in the calibration menu, leaderboard lag and anti aliasing, ranking fix (worldwide and personal)
- General UI rework: Life bars and player names were colliding, this is now fixed.