Two weeks have passed since the release of After-H on Steam and Viveport. We’ve received interesting feedback ever since and have worked on a first wave of fixes and improvements. Let’s walk you through the changes…
– Oculus CV1 Controller Fix –
Many players reported problems when launching After-H with the Oculus CV1, the Index or the Cosmos due to undetected controllers. From today on, gamepads (xbox, playstation…) don’t override VR controllers anymore.
– Auto Start –
This feature will fasten the game start process and resolve starting issues when the leader is AFK. After 2 minutes, the match will automatically kick off.
– 4 players minimum are required in the room.
– If the countdown reaches 0 and less than 3 players are in the game, the game will start as soon as a fourth player joins.
– If more players didn’t join a team before the end of the countdown, they will be automatically assigned to one of the teams.
Auto Start is not active when:
– the game is configured for less than 4 players
– the game is created with a password, in private lobby or LBVR mode
– Kick Option –
Leaders can now kick a player out of a FFA match if he or she is not responding. From now on, a cross symbol appears on the left of the player’s name. This symbol can only be seen by the leader. If pressed, the player is kicked.
– Game List Refresh –
A refresh button has been added to the game list. You can now force the game list refresh.
The Solar Contest skins are now available in game! Discover TDS, AVR and PIOUPIOU Combat Armors!
– Tutorial / Lobby UI: the movement system is now explained in the tutorial and lobby UI.
– Lobby Spawn: players now spawn closer to their weapon when the game starts.
– VR controllers movement –
Joystick movement rework:
– Removal of the “touch” option on trackpad: you now have to press to move (HTC).
– A deadzone has been added on joysticks (Oculus Rift S / CV1, Valve Knuckles) in order to improve movement precision.
– Shooting Bug –
The system preventing players to pass their arm through objects to shoot is now more accurate.
– 3D Models Colliders –
Players can no longer penetrate 3D models.
– QuickMatch –
Nameless Quickmatches can no longer be created.
Patch 18.104.22.168 is the first of many content updates. We’re working on lots of new features, including feedback we received since the beta nights and the Early Access Launch.
- Movement system rework (e.g. snap turn)
- Confort options (e.g. auto reload)
- New weapons
- New map
Let us know how you feel about this update!