Please find below all the modifications made for the 18.104.22.168 version:
This update is available directly from your After-H launcher.
- Ingame Voice – How it works: This new version includes an automatic in-game voice chat solution. Players can now talk to each others without using a third party software (discord, teamspeak…).
- All players in Waiting Room hear each others.
- In TDM mode, team members hear each others.
- In FFA mode, all players hear each others.
- In DOM mode, team members hear each others.
- OBS can talk to players in the game using Push to Talk with SPACE bar.
- Ingame Voice – User interface: In the waiting room, voice chat status is visible next to each player name.
- White: Activated
- White+ ))) : In use
- In Option menu, player can change “Voices volume” to increase or decrease volume of voice chat.
- Max time is 30 minutes per game: TDM & FFA games can now be played with a max time equal to 30 minutes (previsouly 20 minutes). DOM remains 20 minutes per game.
- Low posture: Players can now bend down very low. The low posture is not limited in height anymore. The 3D model of your character will follow no matter what allowing you to hide between small walls or rocks.
- Default skin is white armor: In order to make the game as equal as possible for all teams, both teams are now displayed in white armor. Brown armors will be available in a future update as skin.
- Limits in Waiting Room: The Waiting Room now includes invisble walls to avoid players to be lost in the map or going far from board.
- Post-effect: We reworked our post-effects on camera for both maps. Colors are now less satured and the global lighting less dark.
- DOM Filter: Main menu include a DOM filter to search Domination games only
- Needle bullet speed: Increase speed of bullet for the Needle. Bullets now hit almost instantly.
- Default screen on main menu: Game no longer starts in the “Options” menu instead of “Play” menu.
- Default lobby: Game no longer selects “Public lobby” as default lobby. It will now starts with the last lobby selected.
- OBS – Voices in DOM: Some voices in DOM wasn’t accurate for OBS. We changed them.
- Missing translation in calibration: Fixed translation
- Wrong translation in game creation: Fixed UI
- Master leaves is own game fix: Bug fix where master was still counted in a game even if he left it.
- Problem to find games on main menu fix: It’s now easier to find the games available on the main menu.
- Individual scores screen too long fix: Fixing a bug where individual scores screen could stay very long at the end of a game.
- Victory screen blocked fix: Fixing a bug where players could stay locked on Victory screen at the end of the game.
- MVP star visible through walls fix: Fixing a bug where MVP star could be visible through walls and map elements